Co-founder @ Netsil (acquired by Nutanix) ⤺ Twitter ⤺ Co-founder @ Dasient (acquired by Twitter) ⤺ Google ⤺ University of California, Berkeley ⤺ Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
- Follow @shariqrizvi
- Email: shariq [at] rizvi [dot] org
- The New Stack : "Netsil Visualizes the Performance of Microservices"
- SDxCentral : "Netsil Taps Network Connections to Map Cloud, Container Traffic"
- DZone : "Application Performance Management or Application Performance Observability?"
- SiliconANGLE : "Startup Netsil introduces 'Google Maps of microservices applications' "
- Forbes : "Twitter Acquires Web Security Firm Dasient"
- Huffington Post : "Twitter Buys Dasient Security Startup To Combat Spam"
- New York Times : "Twitter Acquires Second Security Firm in Three Months"
- TechCrunch : "With Self-Serve Ads On The Way, Twitter Adds...."
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever"
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"
"There is no substitute for hard work"
-Thomas A. Edison
"I start where the last man left off"
-Thomas A. Edison
"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young"
"With self discipline most anything is possible"
-President Theodore Roosevelt
"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe"
"If you can't fly.. run, if you can't run.. walk, if you can't walk.. crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward"
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
"If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes"
"The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus"
"Every human has four endowments - self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change"
"Just as we develop our physical muscles through overcoming opposition - such as lifting weights - we develop our character muscles by overcoming challenges and adversity"
"The unexamined life is not worth living"
"Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in"
"Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive"
"As we throw ourselves into raw action, our senses and instincts will rapidly be honed again"
-Andy Grove, Only The Paranoid Survive
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works"
"You've got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology and not the other way around"
© 2018 - Shariq Rizvi