I am a computer scientist, engineering leader and entrepreneur. I am currently a part of the Ads leadership team at Twitter as a Director of Engineering. This team is responsible for growing the Twitter ads business into a multi-billion-dollar revenue engine.
Previously, I was a co-founder at Dasient, an internet security company I co-founded in 2008 and sold to Twitter in 2012.
- Twitter (2012-)
- Dasient (2008-2012)
- Google (2006-2008)
- University of California, Berkeley (2003-2005)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay (1999-2003)
- Forbes : "Twitter Acquires Web Security Firm Dasient"
- Huffington Post : "Twitter Buys Dasient Security Startup To Combat Spam"
- New York Times : "Twitter Acquires Second Security Firm in Three Months"
- TechCrunch : "With Self-Serve Ads On The Way, Twitter Adds...."
- Follow @shariqrizvi
- Email: shariq [at] rizvi [dot] org
© 2015 - Shariq Rizvi